- All our energy data management systems fulfil ISO 50001 – as a basis for efficient use of energy.
- In addition, our "GridVis®" software for energy management systems is also TÜV approved.
- In order to guarantee secure com- munication with our measurement devices (UMGs), they are tested and certified by independent institutes (also for the most diverse protocols such as Profibus, Modbus or BACnet).
- We want to systematically plan, implement, coordinate and monitor our quality. For that reason we have used a documented management system for many years and this is constantly undergoing further development and improvement. With this we fulfil the requirements for a quality management system per DIN EN ISO 9001.To be able to guarantee your reliable energy supply, the power quality (PQ) is of the utmost importance. Various different standards around the world define different aspects of the "Power quality". We help you to monitor your power quality on an almost worldwide scale:
- The PQM standard IEC 61000-4-30 is fulfilled by all of our corresponding class A devices; these are some of the most innovative, compact and competitive devices on the market.
- With our products and solutions you can monitor the power qua- lity per standards EN 50160, EN 610002-4, IEEE519 or ITIC / CBEMA.
- Our GridVis® system software en- ables you to create PQ reports in accordance with freely-defined time schedules. Thus you have your energy supply automatically within sight and can identify any need for correction in good time.
- We offer country-specific certifi- cation such as UL, in particular for the North American market, but also for the regions of China and Russia (e.g. Ghost).
Quality is a Benchmark
Quality is for Janitza electronics a benchmark which clearly tells how far our products, solutions and services fulfil our customer requirements. Whether these requirements target technical features, reliability, user friendliness or the product price is of no matter. The four fundaments of our quality strategy are product-, personal-, solution - and process-quality. Our ultimate ambition in this process is highest possible customer satisfaction with cost optimized processes.
This requires a deep going customer understanding and requires a consequent acting of all employees. Quality management at Janitza electronics is a continuous, corporate executive function. For the planning, realization and systematic control of our quality strategy a documented quality management systems has been introduced, which is continuously advanced and enhanced. Our quality management system fulfils the requirements of a quality management system according DIN EN ISO 9001.
ISO 9001 certified
Energy management according to ISO 50001
|EN 50160||Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public distribution networks.|
|EN 60868-0||Evaluation of flicker severity.|
|EN 61000-2-4||Environment - Compatibility levels in industrial plants for low-frequency conducted disturbances.|
|EN 61000-3-3||Limits - Limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker in public low-voltage supply systems, for equipment with rated current|
|EN 61000-3-11||Limits; Limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker in public low-voltage supply systems; Equipment with rated current|
|EN 61000-4-7||Testing and measurement techniques; Flickermeter; Functional and design specifications.|
|EN 61000-4-15||Testing and measurement techniques; Flickermeter; Functional and design specifications|
|EN 61000-4-30||Testing and measurement techniques - Power quality measurement methods.|
|EN 61010-1||Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use.|
|EN 61036||Alternating current static watt-hour meters for active energy (classes 1 and 2)|
|EN 62053-21||Electricity metering equipment (a.c.) - Particular Requirements - Part 21: Static meters for active energy (classes 1 and 2)|
|EN 62053-22||Electricity metering equipment (a.c.) - Particular requirements - Part 22: Static meters for active energy (classes 0,2 S and 0,5 S).|
|EN 62053-23||Electricity metering equipment (a.c.) - Particular requirements - Part 23: Static meters for reactive energy (classes 2 and 3).|
|EN 62053-31||Einrichtungen zur Messung der elektrischen Energie (AC). Teil 31: Impulseinrichtungen für Induktionszähler oder elektronische Zähler (nur Zweidrahtsysteme)|
|EN 61326||EMC requirements - Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use.|
|EN 61000-4-2||Testing and measurement techniques - Electrostatic discharge immunity test.|
|EN 61000-4-3||Testing and measurement techniques - Radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic field immunity test.|
|EN 61000-4-8||Testing and measurement techniques; Power frequency magnetic field immunity test.|
|EN 61000-4-11||Testing and measurement techniques - Voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations immunity tests.|
|EN 61000-4-4||Testing and measurement techniques - Electrical fast transient/burst immunity test.|
|EN 61000-4-5||Testing and measurement techniques - Surge immunity test|
|EN 61000-4-6||Testing and measurement techniques - Immunity to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency fields|
|EN 60529||Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP code)|