Power management and power quality analysis online. The device-specific homepage for the measuring devices is ideal for users or target groups within a company, who do not wish to install the GridVis® software or do not require it. For access to this, the user simply requires a conventional web browser and an Ethernet connection (or a local patch cable).
The screens have been graphically revised and have now been made even more user-friendly. Each measuring device has an integrated web server, which makes a separate, password-protected homepage available. It is possible to operate the device just as comprehensively via this, as via the device display. Furthermore, extensive online and historic measuring data (standard power consumptions), including the power quality analysis, can also be called up. It is even possible to control the measuring device remotely and confi gure it via the display indications. Because a multitude of PQ measured values can be displayed in addition to the countless standard electrical values, for many users the measuring device homepage constitutes the basic confi guration for a monitoring system.
- Access to the powerful meter-homepage via web browser
- No software installation necessary
- Real-time data, historical data etc. directly accessible via the meter home page
- Function extension via APPs possible
- Remote control of device display via homepage
- Password protection possible