- Values only provide a guideline value
- It is essential to avoid overcorrection, in order to prevent overexcitation
- Values only provide a guideline value (with three-phase transformers with normal losses the PFC correction power is between 1 and 5 % of their nominal power depending on size)
- It is essential to observe regional energy supplier specifications.
- Ensure the appropriate back-up fuses and short circuit-proof lines
/* NAV: c-langselect */ ?>
To optimize our services and offers we would like to ask you just one simple question.
It's completely anonymous and takes less than a minute to answer.
Thank you for your participation!
We'll be able to improve our services and offers upon your answers.
Do you want to return to our survey later?