The communications professional
Multifunctional power measurement device with PROFINET interface
UMG 96RM series device overview
6 current channels
- Current measurement channel for phase L1
- Current measurement channel for phase L2
- Current measurement channel for phase L3
- Current measurement channel for neutral conductor
- 2 x RCM (optional thermistor input)
- 2 Ethernet interfaces that conform to PROFINET and integrated switch to set up line topologies
- Additional RS485 interface
- 2 digital outputs (pulse output, switch output, threshold value output, logic output)
- 3 additional digital inputs/outputs
- Software interface to query measured values via an HTTP protocol, e.g. to include the measured data in higher-level software solutions (GLT, PLC, SCADA, etc.)
- Machine-machine communication thanks to a simple architecture model
RCM (residual current)
- Fire and device protection
- System safety
- Identifying insulation faults
- Safeguarding system availability
- Real-time display of current power / current and voltage values on the device homepage
- Device homepage can be called in the browser at any time
- Online measured values display
- Visualisation and evaluation of the measured values
- Simple report creation
- Setting up energy management systems in accordance with ISO 50001
/* NAV: c-langselect */ ?>
To optimize our services and offers we would like to ask you just one simple question.
It's completely anonymous and takes less than a minute to answer.
Thank you for your participation!
We'll be able to improve our services and offers upon your answers.
Do you want to return to our survey later?