- All of our energy data management systems fulfill ISO 50001 as a basis for efficient use of energy.
- Our GridVis® software for energy management systems is TÜV approved.
- In order to guarantee secure communication with our measurement devices, our UMGs are tested and certified by independent institutes and diverse protocols such as Profibus, Modbus or BACnet.
- We systematically plan, implement, coordinate, and monitor our quality. We measure our results using a documented quality management system. This system is constantly undergoing further development and improvement. With this, we fulfill the requirements for a quality management system (DIN EN ISO 9001).
- To guarantee your energy supply's reliability, power quality (PQ) is of the utmost importance. Various standards define aspects of power quality. We help you monitor your power quality, around the world:
- All of our Class A devices fulfill the PQM standard IEC 61000-4-30.
- With our products and solutions you can monitor your facility's power quality per standards EN 50160, EN 610002-4, IEEE519 and ITIC / CBEMA.
- Our GridVis system software enables you to create PQ reports in accordance with freely-defined schedules. Your energy supply stays within sight at all times. Necessary corrections can be identified immediately.
- We offer country-specific certifications such as UL for North America and for the regions of China and Russia (e.g. Ghost).
Quality is a Benchmark
Quality products are the benchmark of Janitza. Whether you need technical features, reliability, user-friendliness, or a fair price, Janitza is here for you. The four fundamentals of our quality strategy are products, people, solutions, and processes. Our ultimate goal is to provide the highest possible customer satisfaction while optimizing costs.
Quality management at Janitza is a continuous function. We leverage a documented quality management system to plan, realize, and systematically control our processes around quality. Our system is compliant with DIN EN ISO 9001.
Energy management according to ISO 50001
|EN 50160||Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public distribution networks.|
|EN 60868-0||Evaluation of flicker severity.|
|EN 61000-2-4||Environment - Compatibility levels in industrial plants for low-frequency conducted disturbances.|
|EN 61000-3-3||Limits - Limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker in public low-voltage supply systems, for equipment with rated current|
|EN 61000-3-11||Limits - Limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker in public low-voltage supply systems, for equipment with rated current|
|EN 61000-4-7||Testing and measurement techniques - Flickermeter, functional and design specifications.|
|EN 61000-4-15||Testing and measurement techniques - Flickermeter, functional and design specifications|
|EN 61000-4-30||Testing and measurement techniques - Power quality measurement methods.|
|EN 61010-1||Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use.|
|EN 61036||Alternating current static watt-hour meters for active energy (classes 1 and 2)|
|EN 62053-21||Electricity metering equipment (a.c.) - Particular Requirements - Part 21: Static meters for active energy (classes 1 and 2)|
|EN 62053-22||Electricity metering equipment (a.c.) - Particular requirements - Part 22: Static meters for active energy (classes 0.2 S and 0.5 S).|
|EN 62053-23||Electricity metering equipment (a.c.) - Particular requirements - Part 23: Static meters for reactive energy (classes 2 and 3).|
|EN 62053-31||Electricity metering equipment (a.c.) - Particular requirements - Part 31: Pulse output devices for electromechanical and electronic meters|
|EN 61326||EMC requirements - Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use.|
|EN 61000-4-2||Testing and measurement techniques - Electrostatic discharge immunity test.|
|EN 61000-4-3||Testing and measurement techniques - Radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic field immunity test.|
|EN 61000-4-8||Testing and measurement techniques - Power frequency magnetic field immunity test.|
|EN 61000-4-11||Testing and measurement techniques - Voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations immunity tests.|
|EN 61000-4-4||Testing and measurement techniques - Electrical fast transient/burst immunity test.|
|EN 61000-4-5||Testing and measurement techniques - Surge immunity test.|
|EN 61000-4-6||Testing and measurement techniques - Immunity to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency fields|
|EN 60529||Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP code)|