- Harmonics analysis up to 40th harmonic
- Acquisition of short-term interruptions
- Acquisition of transients
- Display of waveforms (current and voltage
- Vector diagram
User-friendly, colour graphical display with intuitive user guidance
- User-friendly, colour graphical display with intuitive user guidance
- User-friendly, self-explanatory and intuitive operation
- Clear and informative representation of online graphs and further power quality events
Modern communications architecture via Ethernet
- Ethernet interface and web server
- Faster, better cost-optimised and more reliable communication system
- High flexibility due to the use of open standards
- Integration in PLC systems and BMS through additional interfaces
- BACnet optionally available
Modbus Gateway function
- Economical connection of devices without Ethernet interface
- Integration of devices with Modbus-RTU interface possible
- Data can be scaled and described
- Minimised number of IP addresses required
- Comprehensive programming options (PLC functionality)
- Jasic® source code programming
- Sustainable functional expansions far beyond pure measurement
- Complete APPs from the Janitza library
Powerful alarm management
- Can be programmed via the graphic programming or Jasic® source code
- All measured values can be used
- Can be arbitrarily, mathematically processed
- Individual forwarding via email sending, switching of digital outputs, writing to Modbus addresses etc.
- Watchdog APP
- Further alarm management functions via GridVis®-Service alarm management
/* NAV: c-langselect */ ?>
To optimize our services and offers we would like to ask you just one simple question.
It's completely anonymous and takes less than a minute to answer.
Thank you for your participation!
We'll be able to improve our services and offers upon your answers.
Do you want to return to our survey later?