GridVis 9.0 Desktop / Service Windows 64-Bit
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 / 2019 / 2022, Microsoft Windows 10 / 11
- Date: 10.11.2023
- Version: 9.0.65
- Filesize: 1.639,8 MB
- MD5 checksum: b227436a5d3a0b3aa42a3afffd6babe1
- Bugfix Alarm Management: The monitoring of devices configured in alarm sources no longer fails sporadically
- Security Update JxBrowser: 7.36
- Bugfix Dashboards: Fixed an error related to virtual devices in ABC analysis
- Improvement online recording: Reduce memory consumption
- Improvement OPC UA: Connection stability
- Function upgrade OPC UA Client: Function has been extended by CSV export/import
- function upgrade: The text object has been extended with the possibility to format words in the body text (bold, italic, underline etc.)
- function modification data exports: The archive of data exports has been removed. Data exports from the archive cannot be created again. Existing ones are still retained
- Function Upgrade: The Class S upgrade for the UMG 96-PQ-L can be used for offline devices aswell
- function modification data export: In the utilisation report, the amount of displayable devices was optimised
- function modification Dashboards: To display energy values more quickly, dashboards now update automatically every 15 instead of 60 minutes
- Function upgrade utilisation report: The minimum value of the cos phi is shown in the utilisation report.
- function upgrade Dashboards: Automatic aggregation of measurement values enables a suitable aggregation to be selected depending on the selected time
- Security Update Service: Update Enhancement of System Security
- Bugfix Sankey: Fixed a bug in the Sankey diagram that caused display problems when using certain special characters in the project name
- Bugfix Dashboards: Corrected an error that could cause address resolution problems when linking to it
- Bugfix Picture Manager: SVGs with missing meta information can now be used
- Bugfix reporteditor: A correction was made when displaying missing values
- function upgrade dashboards: Level meter shows the amount of data present
- function upgrade data export: In the time selection, a new option "any past day" with time offset is available.
- Bugfix data exports: Fixed an error in the naming of data exports
- Bugfix report editor: Fixed an error when using the bar chart and the layout page
- Bugfix Active Directory: The spelling of the user name no longer ensures that a new user is created for each spelling.
- Bugfix data export: The export of the measurement values v2 shows named inputs correctly
- Bugfix dataexport: Fixed an error in the energy bill v2
- Bugfix data export: Fixed an error when sorting&deleting in the energy recording report
- Bugfix various UMGs: Fixed an error when a device was deleted during readout.
- Bugfix: UMG103CBM: Correcting the factory settings
- Bugfix reportmanager: Fixed an error related to the status column of the created documents
- Bugfix Dashboard: In the bar chart, the font size has been optimised for better readability
- function upgrade Dashboards: A new object for multiple regression analysis is available.
- Bugfix reporteditor: Fixed an error when printing reports in combination with SSL
- Bugfix Alarm Management: Improved stability